Why using Facebook for business is so important: Facebook has already surpassed the barrier of 1 billion members, and will continue to grow with more and more people using Facebook for business purposes. For many people new to Facebook, at first glance, the site may seem frivolous and for personal use, but don’t waste time and opportunity, get set up for a business straight away.
Marketing on Facebook has a lot of features which, if used properly, are a great way to engage your target audience and advertise your business.
Using Facebook for Business – The Top 10 Reasons
1. Meet your colleagues. Facebook is a social platform that has more mature members than other social networks. The age group between the ages of 25-40 years is the fastest growing demographic … there is no need to explain the benefits this offers your business.
2. Find business contacts. Of the 1 billion Facebook users, obviously not everyone is in your target market, but a few hundred thousand are, and you need to reach and engage with these people. Not only are your personal friends on Facebook – so are your existing and potential customers, your strategic partners, and of course … your competitors.
3. It opens doors immediately. Most Facebook members are open to connecting with new members. You can easily start a conversation with very successful people who would otherwise be inaccessible to you.
4. Segment your audience. Users openly share much of their information to which you have access. This allows you to choose a demographic, study its characteristics, abilities and preferences.
5. Build relationships. Getting involved in conversations with your prospective clients and existing customers means you can better tailor your marketing strategy and your products and/or services to their wants and needs.
6. Increase your visibility. If you are a constant and professional presence on Facebook with up to date news and publishing relevant information about your business, you will build credibility and trust for your business.
7. Position your business as a leader in your market. Stay connected with your customers on Facebook and quickly resolve their concerns, in this way they will continue to support your business and not go to your competitors.
8. Get good positioning in Google relatively quickly. In addition to your personal profile, create an official page for your business. Facebook Pages are fully indexed by Google. If your Facebook page appears in the top search results of Google for your keywords, this will influence inbound links to your website. Bear in mind that Facebook is the second most visited site in the world.
9. Make highly targeted advertising. With the announcements tool on Facebook Ads, you can advertise to an audience interested in your products or services, and this will not cost you an arm and a leg like other types of advertising as Facebook ad costs are very affordable.
10. No need to invest a fortune to get visitors to your website. Leaving aside the ads, Facebook is free to use and with a strategy in place and regular activity by you, Facebook can attract a considerable amount of web traffic, therefore more visitors interested in what you have to offer, gaining more subscribers, followers and Customers who will buy!
Using Facebook for business is an indispensable part of your internet marketing strategy – make use of it.